Norwalk River Rowing has been granted Essential Business Status by State of CT.
We are rowing and have summer programs for Youth and Adults alike.
Programs have been adjusted accordingly, so that we can observe the following important protocols:
- If you are sick, think you may be sick, or are running a fever, please stay home. Please also contact your coach or the Executive Director if you had been at the facility during the prior 2 weeks.
- Upon arrival at the boathouse, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Dry your hands and use a paper towel to open the door from the locker room into the boathouse.
- Wear a face mask covering nose and mouth in the boathouse and the boatyard.
- Wash boats before and after each row with chlorine solution.
- Row singles only. You may row a larger boat (2x, 4x) with family members or members of the same household.
- All meetings are held outside while maintaining social distancing.