Annual Meeting of the Norwalk River Rowing Membership will be held:
Thursday, March, 28, 2017, at 7:30pm
Riverway Condominium Community Room
4 Daskams Lane, Norwalk, CT
(entrance to building located on the driveway side)
- Roll call – Approval of Minutes from previous Annual Meeting
- Report of Executive Director (delivered by our Board Chair, Alex Chapman)
- Reports of Task Force and Committee Chairs
- Report on the formation of our new Strategic Plan
- Financial Report and Approval of 2017 Operating Budget
- Election of Directors
- Unfinished or New Business
If you are not available for this meeting, please download and complete this PROXY form prior to the meeting..
For other Members only materials, please visit our Members Only website:
The location is password protected. For purposes of Annual and Special meetings of the membership, when access to protected documents is needed, you will have received the Login information to access them.
If you are a current Voting Member, and you need the Login information, please contact our Executive Director for more information.
A Voting Member is defined as:
- An individual over 18 who has paid the 2016 and/or 2017 annual NRRA adult membership fee in full, has been a paid member for at least 6 months, and remains in good financial standing with the organization.
- Family memberships are entitled to one vote only.
- A youth rower age 18+ or a parent of at least one youth racing team athlete that has completed two consecutive seasons on the racing team (not including summer/winter) and enrolled in the current season.
- Each immediate family is entitled to one vote.