Special Meeting of the Norwalk River Rowing Membership will be held:
Thursday, April 9, 2015, at 7:30pm
Riverway Condominium Community Room
4 Daskams Lane, Norwalk, CT
(entrance to building located on the driveway side)
Membership Approval of Re-financing and Re-capitalization of NRRA
- Roll call – Approval of Minutes from previous Annual Meeting (download link here to review)
- Presentation of the Million Dollar Recapitalization, Renewal and Re-Launch Plan
- Description of the Proposed $655,000 Loan
- Approval of the Loan of up to $655,000 and Related Mortgage for the Recapitalization, Renewal and Re-Launch of the NRRA and Pay-Off of the Loan from the Power 10 LLC
- Ratification of the building of our Shell House
If you are not available for this meeting, please download and complete this PROXY form prior to the meeting..
For other Members only materials, please visit our Members Only website:
The location is password protected. For purposes of Annual and Special meetings of the membership, when access to protected documents is needed, you will have received the Login information to access them.
If you are a current Voting Member, and you need the Login information, please contact our Executive Director for more information.
A Voting Member is defined as:
- An individual over 18 who has paid the 2014 and/or 2015 annual NRRA adult membership fee in full, and remain in good financial standing with the organization.
- Family memberships are entitled to one vote only.
- A youth rower age 18+ or a parent of at least one youth racing team athlete that has completed two consecutive seasons on the racing team (not including summer/winter) and enrolled in the current season.
- Each immediate family is entitled to one vote.