Below you will find planned regattas for the coming season. The regatta schedule is subject to change. Logistics are being formulated and details will follow.
Fall 2018 (* = overnight)
- Head of the Riverfront, Hartford, CT, Sept 29, 2018 (Youth, Masters)
- Head of the Housatonic, Shelton, CT, Oct 6, 2018 (Youth, Masters)
- Head of the Charles*, Boston, MA, Oct 20 (Masters), Oct 21, 2018 (select Youth)
- Head of the Schuylkill, Philadelphia, Oct 27 (Masters), Oct 28, 2018 (Youth) (or Head of the Fish, Saratoga Springs, NY – TBD)
Spring 2018 (* = overnight)
- Tri Race (NRR, Great River, Litchfield), Apr 15, 2018, Shelton, CT (Youth)
- Mercer Lake Sprints *, Apr 21-22, 2018, Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ (Youth)
- Saratoga Invitational *, Apr 28-29, 2018, Saratoga Springs, NY (Youth)
- Founders Day, May 6, 2018, Kent, CT (Youth)
- Northeast Youth Championships *, May 19-20, 2018, Lake Quinsigamond, Worcester, MA (Youth)
Northeast Youth Championships is the qualifying regatta for Youth Nationals
- Derby Sweeps and Sculls, June 16, 2018, Shelton, CT (Masters)
- US Rowing Youth National Championships*, June 8-10, 2018, Lake Natoma, CA (Youth)
Athletes must qualify at Northeast Youth Championships to participate in Youth Nationals. Training and entry fees for Youth National Championships are separate and above Spring season fees.