Early Bird pricing ha been extended to AUGUST 26th for High School Racing Teams and Masters!
For those racing, we will be attending the following regattas this Fall:
- 9/24 – Tail of the Fish
- 10/2 – Head of the Riverfront
- 10/ 8 – Head of the Housatonic (youth must provide own transportation to this event)
- 10/21-10/23 – Head of the Charles (only qualified rowers, please speak with coaches)
- 10/29-30 – Head of the Fish (10/29: Masters; 10/30: Youth)
High School Racing Team
Our High School Racing Programs Start August 29th and will run through October 29th.
Mark your calendars for Friday September 9th at 7pm for our parents meeting!
Development/ Middle School
Two options this season, one for those brand new to rowing, and one for those who have experience and want to continue working on their skills and speed, but not yet ready for the Racing Team!
- Development (experienced) Starts August 29th and runs through October 27th; Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 3:45-5:45
- Learn-to-Row (3 weeks): Aug 31 – Sept 15 meets every Wednesday and Thursday from 3:45-5:45
Register HERE for Development/ Middle school programs
Adult Offering this Fall include:
Adult Novice Rowing: Tuesday and Thursday from 6am-7:30am
Click HERE to read more and sign up!
Masters Fall Season Starts August 29 and is coached Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6:00am-7:30am.
Click HERE to register!
Masters Racers will be attending the same regattas as Youth
Get ready to Row!