As a reminder to all , see Nov. 1 Update, we have an all hands work day scheduled for this Saturday from 9AM to 11AM….this party is open to all members and rowers, no previous experience needed. These Days are fashioned a few times a year to ready the club for the coming season, in this case Winter. Jobs big and small need addressing and your help will make this process quick, fun? and painless.
The alternative…hire labor, charges more fees and miss out on this team building event….this way is better!.
Coop and I are looking forward to seeing you there!….here is how Coop sees it….
Who: All Masters, Parents, Youth, and College athletes
Where : At NRR site
When: Saturday morning 11/18 9am-11am
- Sweep and clean shellhouse
- Transfer shells from dock to site
- Reconstruct tan ‘breadloaf’ tent
- Erect/secure tent ^^ and cover outdoor exercise equipment
- Wash/clean/lube ALL C2 rowing ergometer machines
- Mount ramp support between pilings for winter
- And more…..
Early Winter programs start 11/20…have you signed up? Bringing a friend? Call me with questions…
Train Hard, Row Well, Jeff